P r i c e s a n d C o n d i t i o n s
R u l e s
- Wastes must be disposed according to the local recycling rules
- The only methods of payment accepted are cash and bank transers (in this case, make sure your payment will reach our bank at least 24 hours prior the check-i ìn date
- We do NOT host pets nor children under 14
"This house is not a hotel!
.....it's a Bed & Breakfast!"
A bed and breakfast is a private home open to guests but it is not a business space open to the general public and accessible at any time without notice.
There isn't a concierge, so you can enter only upon receiving a booking confirmation and at the agreed time.
Sharing our space with guests can be a wonderful and fullfeeling experience that enriches both parties, let's try to make it that way! We therefore expect to be rewarded with your appropriate and respectfull behavior.
- Waste sorting is not a mission impossible, just read the containers labels!
- Make-up products are wonderful but not on pillow cases and towels! That's why we provide make-up removal products, please use them.
- Bed linen and towels are changed every 7 days, asking for a more frequent change is almost never necessary nor environment friendly.
- Turning off taps, heating, all lamps and electrical appliances before leaving is a good practice, always and everywhere.